- Western Desert Kidney Health Project – Sand Animations Booklet (2014)
- Regional Arts Australia (2011) Seeded: great arts and health stories grown in regional Australia. Regional Arts Australia, Port Adelaide. ISBN 978-0-9805981-8-6
Peer-reviewed Journal Articles
- Christine Jeffries-Stokes, Annette Stokes, Lachlan McDonald, Samuel Stokes and Jeanne Daly (2011) A complex Aboriginal health project and the challenges for evaluation. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 35(3); 204–206.
- Alison Dimer (2011) Alfie the tooth fairy (an animation). Medical Journal of Australia, 194 (10); 539.
- Coolgardie based community members who created Aflie The Tooth Fairy Story, Writer, Alison Dimer and Artist, Katherine Howard travelled to Perth with Chief Investigators, Associate Professor Christine Jeffries Stokes and Annette Stokes where they presented ‘Western Desert Kidney Health Project‘ at the 11th National Rural Health Conference on 14th March 2011.